So, start now. Plan an event designed to help employees relax and get into the holiday spirit. Be creative and have fun, and your event will build morale and encourage camaraderie, and show gratitude for a job well-done. It is totally worth the effort.
Here are some ideas to help make your party the place to be:
- BOOK ENTERTAINMENT. A magician, comedian, DJ, favorite local band, or perhaps Karaoke, a piano player that takes requests, or Carolers? Maybe Santa?
- TAKE PHOTOS. A professional photographer, a photo booth with holiday props, or a fun, festive “selfie spot” will make your party one that all will remember.
- ENGAGE ATTENDEES. Plan an ugly sweater contest, organize a gift exchange, collect can goods for a local food pantry, raffle off holiday gifts, or have attendees dress to enhance a holiday theme.
- ADJUST YOUR MENU. In addition to serving some traditional holiday dishes, you may want to offer a signature holiday cocktail, set up a hot chocolate bar, decorate holiday desserts, or cook smores on a fire.
- OFFER EXTRAS. Plan transportation or discounted overnight accommodations, include a plus-one, offer childcare – these are all nice perks to consider.
You may also want to consider having a post-holiday party in January. This can be beneficial to all… your employees will most likely have fewer commitments, and discounts will be available from venues and vendors!
Ready to get started? Friday and Saturday dates are available in our newly refreshed ballroom and bar and lounge. Let us help you plan the perfect holiday celebration!
Contact our expert event planner Julie at 518-584-4550 ext. 353 or [email protected]
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs – Great Service. New Look.